Making a Return
Don't worry if you need to make a return, we're here to help.
What you may return
You can return a product for a refund or exchange if:
- your artwork is incorrectly printed (wrong artwork or position on the garment)
- you've received the wrong garment or one with a manufacturing defect
- any garment bought 'blank' (without custom printing) as long as it is has not been worn or washed and is in brand new condition
What you may not return
We cannot accept:
- custom printed clothing made to order cannot be returned or exchanged because you have ordered the wrong garment colour, size, style or quantity
- custom printed clothing cannot be returned or exchanged because you have changed your mind
- clothing that has been worn, washed or has make-up stains
- garments damaged by misuse or failure to follow the care instructions
- clothing printed with designs created by you containing errors such as:
- poor quality, low resolution images uploaded for printing
- spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors
- unintended print outcomes from choices made by you in the design process
We take care with your order, but you need to check all your product choices and designs carefully before placing you order.
If you have made an error in your order please contact us about it as soon as you place the order. We will be happy to fix it before production.
How to make a return
If there is an issue with your order please contact us within 14 days of delivery so we can resolve it quickly for you. Please include details of your order such as:
- your order number and date
- what you would like to return
- why you would like to return it (photos are great if there is a fault)
- your contact details
We'll be in touch within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your message to sort things out.
Where to make a return
We will email you the return address for our office. Please don't return orders without contacting us first as it may be difficult to track you down and resolve your problem quickly if we don't have all the information we need.